MRO is proud to announce, for the sixth year in a row, being recognized by the Stevie Award group for providing exceptional service to our clients.
Stevie Award for Customer Service
The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development and sales professionals. The Stevie Awards organizes eight of the world’s leading business awards programs, including the prestigious American Business Awards® and International Business Awards®. More than 2,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry, in 51 nations, were considered in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide on eight specialized judging committees.
This year MRO eXpress®, our patient request application, was awarded a Silver Stevie for Best Use of Technology in Customer Service. This category recognizes customer service and contact center organizations for their use of technology that has directly improved customer service delivery, provided real business benefits, and shown system adoption across the entire customer service function.
MRO eXpress is an application to streamline patient medical record requests through an electronic format that connects directly to an enterprise-wise ROI workflow at a hospital facility. Patients can use this tool to request their medical records no matter the time or place, through a link on the hospital’s website, allowing flexibility to access eXpress on any device, including desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
By utilizing this technology, MRO directly improves customer service delivery and drives real business benefits. eXpress promotes and supports self-service technology in healthcare, better serving health systems’ patient communities. It is designed to enhance the patient experience by offering a secure and efficient way for patients to request records from anywhere, at their convenience. By utilizing this technology, health systems can streamline medical record request intakes, increase patient satisfaction, and achieve compliance for patient access with regards to ease of use, an efficient workflow, and timely access.
eXpress has a utilization and patient satisfaction dashboard that provides real-time insights and feedback for health systems, so that they can always be monitoring how the tool is performing for their organization. Furthermore, the implementation and go-live of eXpress for health systems is easy, efficient, and seamless, resulting in both staff and patient satisfaction immediately.
Additional benefits include:
- Automates the health system patient request forms and provides patients with end-to-end request tracking.
- Attaches directly to the health system’s public website, where additional information is provided around requirements to submit a request.
- Easily processes requests via a PDF output that ensures documents are legible.
- Integrates directly into MRO’s ROI Online® platform for release of medical records and information, allowing a patient request to be directly logged, and skipping over manual entry steps.
- Increases patient satisfaction since they can request their records any time, any place, with the ability to then track those requests. Additionally, this tool’s convenient workflow promotes ease of use, even for the demographic of patients who are not tech-savvy.
To learn more about MRO eXpress and our commitment to using technology for patient satisfaction, click here.