Who we are. What we do. Our commitment to healthcare.
At MRO, we are dedicated to making a difference in the healthcare industry. We have a passion for delivering world class service. Safeguarding PHI across the health system enterprise, improving revenue cycle integrity workflows and sharing actionable insights to providers is what we do best.
Headquartered just minutes from historic Valley Forge National Park in southeast Pennsylvania, MRO is a leader in the secure, compliant and efficient exchange of PHI to support HIM and Revenue Cycle Management needs. As the industry evolves, we strive to transform the way health information is exchanged through unparalleled service and innovation.
Since 2002, MRO has been committed to working with leading healthcare and technology firms to develop PHI disclosure and exchange solutions that meet the needs of our clients. Our mission to drive an unwavering focus on client success can be traced back to MRO’s CEO and co-founder, Steve Hynes. Hynes has been in the PHI disclosure management industry for more than 20 years and is a past President and current Treasurer of the Association of Health Information Outsourcing Services (AHIOS).
We protect our HIM clients by making sure the right patient records get to the right people, at the right time. When partnering with MRO, healthcare professionals can feel confident knowing they are working with the acknowledged industry leader. We exceed clients’ expectations by offering:
- Undisruptive implementations
- Workflows that drive industry-leading turnaround times and the highest levels of accuracy
- Customer service focused onsite employees
- Consistent interaction between operations management and clients
- Proactive monitoring of key business indicators to ensure optimal performance
- Industry-leading training and education programs for staff and clients
- Innovative technology solutions for automating and streamlining PHI disclosures and exchange
Watch for more details on how MRO’s quality ROI workflow can centralize and standardize your process.
Who We Serve
MRO serves a wide range of clients–from small hospitals to very complex health systems, from ambulatory to post-acute facilities–with enterprise-wide solutions. Regardless of your organization’s size or specialty, you can expect the same exceptional levels of quality of service that all our clients receive. We are proud that we have a 98% client-retention rate and that our clients consistently rate our quality and service higher than our competitors’.
To support our Revenue Cycle Management clients we expedite the payment of claims by providing patient medical records to support initial claims, audits and additional documentation requests from payers within 48 hours. Benefits of our Revenue Cycle solutions include:
- 24 – 48 hour turnaround times
- Trackable delivery of supporting documentation
- Dashboard reporting with drill down capabilities
- Record extraction expertise
- Reduction in staffing associated with record extraction, aggregation and distribution
- Elimination of distribution costs such as paper, toner, postage and expensive copiers