MRO’s centralized User Support team provides an additional layer of workflow and compliance oversight, issue resolution and personalized care, with an emphasis on Quality Assurance (QA).
The User Support team offers each client the following:
- Monitoring, expediting and managing record request workflow issues.
- Acting as a go-to resource for external and internal clients, providing procedural support and escalated issue resolution based on advanced knowledge of HIPAA, statutory regulations and unique client qualities.
- Proactively identifying and communicating potential workflow concerns and trends affecting client facilities, and in turn, recommending corrective actions.
- Providing reinforced system and workflow training to clients, as well as internal collaborations to ensure compliance and efficiency through the use of consistent best practices.
- Maintaining an effective, professional relationship and partnership to promote transparency, integrity and trust, while ensuring service expectations are continually exceeded.
Contact us today to learn more about MRO’s National Service Center support teams, including User Support.
“MRO offers great support. They are exceptionally responsive, thorough and knowledgeable. Leveraging their back office services, such as having their call center handle our status calls, has greatly improved efficiencies. The practice managers at our clinics are always telling me that they can’t believe that it is this easy to deal with Release of Information now.”Kyle Rife