People Make the Difference
Bringing people together to enhance, innovate, and drive the healthcare industry forward.
A network of support is provided to help clients navigate the continually evolving healthcare landscape. Our team of in-house experts, seasoned professionals, and certified workforce ensure the investment you make in MRO meets and achieves your desired goals and outcomes for ROI across your organization.
Why MRO’s people make a difference for you:
- Network of support and expertise for clients and staff. MRO’s in-house experts are seasoned well-respected thought leaders with years of experience providing innovative solutions to clients' everyday challenges.
- Certified Release of Information Specialist (CRIS) certified onsite staffing with a deep ROI knowledge and understanding provide HIPAA compliant ROI services. Our investment in the hiring, training and development process benefits our clients by minimizing errors associated with high turnover.
- Ongoing leadership training, on-demand education, classroom instruction and employee engagement programs to grow our employees to better support our clients. Tri-annual leadership training, newsletters, our Everyday Heroes recognition program and other engagement tools foster a strong sense of culture and prepare our employees to deliver unparalleled service.
- MRO's Executive Leadership stays informed by clients to ensure future needs are met. Our clients have a voice in future services. MRO's Client Advisory Board (CAB) is made up of our client volunteers providing input and expertise to help ensure MRO meets the continually changing needs driven by an evolving industry. CAB members meet several times a year to network and discuss current challenges, market shifts, and ever-changing needs to foster actionable solutions for future success.
Retaining highly skilled, certified and engaged employees is a key component for a successful and long-lasting partnership. MRO is committed to our people and their continued professional growth as we strive to deliver better outcomes for our clients.
HIM’s Everyday Heroes
Our work matters. It enables better coordination of care, helps patients secure disability benefits, and supports patients through insurance claims or lawsuits when medical records are required. The fast and accurate sharing of medical records can make a lasting impact for a patient in need. In fact, many of our employees have been recognized as “everyday heroes” by patients and third-party requesters of health information, whom we have had the privilege and pleasure of helping.
The MRO team offers:
- Onsite staffing with deep ROI expertise to support internal HIM efforts
- Professionals who are proficient in HIPAA regulations, ROI procedures and proper disclosure management
- Personalized care with an emphasis on quality assurance and patient advocacy