On this episode, host Don Hardwick interviews show-regular, Rita Bowen, MRO’s privacy expert. They discuss HIPAA’s Notice of Proposed Rule Making, that has resurfaced in recent weeks, starting up conversations around patient privacy once again.
- HIMSS TV 2023 Forecast: Balancing Patient Privacy and Data Sharing
- 2023 HIM Planning Includes Seven New Ways to Focus Your Internal Coding Audits
- HIM Today: Funny Lessons Learned from 2022
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 4 Ways to Protect your Privacy Today
- Five Proven Ways to Improve Internal Audits with Audit Software
- Revenue Integrity: Three Ways Audit Software Can Reduce Costs and Retain Revenue
- Information You Need to Know about a HEDIS Audit from Revenue Cycle Experts