On this episode, host Don Hardwick interviews Allison Kozee, who has over 25 years of experience as a director of health information management. They discuss the history of the medical record, its original use and intention and how it has evolved to the many uses of today.
- Innovation in Payer and Provider Data Exchange: On-Air Insights
- HIMSS23: A Look Back to Look Forward
- Interoperability Regulations and the Effects on Health Information Management
- HIMSS TV 2023 Forecast: Balancing Patient Privacy and Data Sharing
- 2023 HIM Planning Includes Seven New Ways to Focus Your Internal Coding Audits
- HIM Today: Funny Lessons Learned from 2022
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 4 Ways to Protect your Privacy Today