One team dedicated to you 100% of the time to successfully transition and return you to a state of normal operations as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Deciding to outsource the ROI function or to switch to a new vendor is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Implementation and Go-Live are two of the biggest stress factors during the transition. MRO’s Implementation Team is a team of experts that will walk you through every step of the process. The dedicated team collaborates with you to understand workflows and processes, policies and procedures, and most importantly your systems and overall structure. This team’s goal is to minimize operational disruptions and any reduce impact to your HIM and IT resources.
MRO Wins Three 2020 Stevie Awards for Superior Customer Service
Six Ways MRO Makes Implementation Easy
Every healthcare organization is unique with its own set of individual needs. MRO’s application of hands-on implementation strategties are customized to accommodate each client focuses on a six-stage rollout plan.
Each client receives a focused, six-stage implementation rollout plan:
- A 100% dedicated team of ROI professionals to make sure the MRO experience begins successfully.
- MRO conducts a detailed site assessment to gather information on your current operations, policies and procedures.
- The pre-go-live setup stage includes a consultation on workflow optimization and a simple technology installation.
- Hands-on training on ROI policies and procedures, HIPAA Privacy and Security, user best practices for MRO’s ROI Online platform platform, and current and legacy electronic medical record (EMR) systems, ensuring all users are knowledgeable of the new process.
- MRO’s implementation and operations teams monitor workflow processes and financial reports until clients reach the desired state of normal operations.
- Clients have access to ongoing support with an escalation path when needed.
Having implemented more than 10,300 locations across the country, the MRO implementation team is highly experienced in numerous types of healthcare facilities, ROI processes and EMR system use. Each implementation is carefully monitored with a detailed project plan to ensure targets and milestones are met on time. Continuous proactive communication provides transparency throughout the entire implementation.
That is why 98% of our customers stay with us, year after year.
Meet Angela Rose, industry expert, author, presenter and Vice President of Client Success at MRO.
A True Partnership for Your Success
“In the months that followed the final selection of MRO as our new partner, the
MRO implementation team and the LMC IS team demonstrated an extraordinary
complement of expertise, talent and professionalism. The onsite visits
to meet with LMC staff provided a unique opportunity to engage all players, and to
foster confidence and comfort with the new partnership.”
Assistant Vice President of Health Information Management (HIM), Lexington Medical Center