MRO’s Remote Services team provides logging and release services from our National Service Center, freeing up physical space for patient-facing functions and centralizing Release of Information (ROI) management.
For healthcare organizations with fully electronic medical record storage, MRO can manage the ROI process end-to-end remotely, including billing statements and radiology imaging. This team is trained to access 16 different electronic medical records (EMR) in support of the HIM, business office and radiology departments, with additional systems continuously added based on client needs.
The Remote Services team provides value-added services, such as:
- Verifying request entry and compliance at federal, state and facility levels.
- Searching and retrieving records in response to previously entered requests.
- Increasing productivity and accuracy through elimination of distractions (e.g. walk-ins, calls, staff chart reviews, etc.).
- Coordinating bulk processing for large, time-sensitive audits.
- Scaling staffing needs to meet increases or spikes in request volumes.
- Reducing overall request turnaround times.
- Providing supplemental support for processing large requests.
The centralized Remote Services team also offers supplemental audit support through batch logging audits, pulling electronic records and releasing records remotely.
Contact us today to learn more about our National Service Center support teams, including Remote Services.