Revenue Integrity and Claims Attachments
MA, CHC, SSBB, Senior Director of Revenue Cycle Solutions
Dawn has held leadership roles in large health systems, small revenue cycle startups and in a value-based care technology company, where she managed quality and compliance. Dawn has a passion for improving healthcare and reducing administrative burdens, especially across revenue cycle functions and payer audits. She has spoken at numerous HCCA, AHIMA and HFMA events, and is a national author on compliance and revenue cycle topics. She attended University of Missouri- Columbia, and currently serves as secretary of the Greater Heartland HFMA chapter.
One VP/Executive at an MRO client site told KLAS: “Our experience with MRO has been positive. Our implementation went smoothly, and they have listened to our concerns and addressed our needs.”
In 2020, MRO’s implementation team received a Bronze Stevie Award for our workflow strategy to onboard new clients onto MRO’s platform and services. Learn more about our successful implementation strategies by scheduling a consultation with our experts. Complete the form below.
By leveraging MRO’s Medical Record Attachment Services team, you will:
- Improve efficiency and drive transparency into every step of the process
- Automate workflows and delivery methods to reduce operational costs
- Minimize breaches with secure, compliant exchange of PHI
- Deliver documentation quickly and compliantly by payer-requested delivery methods, including electronic
- Enhance interdepartmental collaboration through one centralized platform