The sheer volume of records requests involved in government payer audits can be overwhelming for healthcare organizations to track in addition to the other Release of Information (ROI) requests arriving daily. To help manage these special initiatives, MRO offers AUDITRENDS Online, a cloud-based payer audit tracking and reporting application, that allows healthcare organizations to manage payer audit processes, enforce appropriate billing procedures and adhere to deadlines.
From one, secure location, AUDITRENDS allows organizations to:
- Coordinate the entire audit process for multiple auditors
- Organize provider requirements, process summaries, error analyses and deadlines
- Maintain requested documentation and auditor-related correspondence
- Manage the reporting of document requests and appeals letters
- Track delivery, financials and auditor information
- Create detailed trend analyses
Our audit management program can be integrated with MRO’s flagship ROI solution, ROI Online®, or implemented as a standalone product for organizations not currently using the release platform. Standalone AUDITRENDS users have the option to leverage MRO’s ROI processing center to facilitate the secure distribution and delivery of medical records to auditors.
AUDITRENDS is American Hospital Association (AHA) RacTrac compatible. AUDITRENDS is also platinum-level certified and fully integrated with EHR Integrated™ version 3.0, an inbound/outbound data exchange interface for audit-tracking providers from Executive Health Resources, a leading provider of medical necessity and compliance solutions.
Schedule a demonstration today to learn how MRO can streamline your payer audit processes.