Release of Information Solutions
Managing the disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI) from within a healthcare organization is more complex than ever for a variety of reasons, including evolving federal regulations, the rising tide of government and commercial payer audits and a strong push to manage and exchange health information electronically. Medical records request volumes continue to spike—and with multiple points within an organization accessing and disclosing information from electronic medical records (EMRs), the risk of a serious breach exists.
MRO offers Release of Information (ROI) services to safeguard clients from breach with workflows that are based in efficiency, accuracy, quality and compliance. Our cloud-based platform, ROI Online®, can be implemented across multiple departments and physician practices to offer a truly enterprise-wide solution—standardizing disclosure management processes; offering best practices, consistent policy enforcement and Quality Assurance (QA) throughout an organization; and creating a comprehensive Accounting of Disclosures (AOD).
Those are just some of the reasons why KLAS has ranked MRO the #1 provider of ROI services three years in a row—it’s also because MRO exceeds clients’ expectations in every aspect.
- Undisruptive implementations of the ROI Online platform
- Workflows that drive compliance through industry-leading turnaround times and the highest levels of accuracy
- Highly trained, knowledgeable and customer service-focused onsite employees
- Consistent interaction between operations management and clients
- Proactive troubleshooting
- Industry-leading training and education programs for staff and clients
- Innovative technology solutions for automating and streamlining your ROI
Learn more about how you can button up your PHI disclosure management with MRO’s ROI solutions.
“The MRO system has streamlined our ROI process and the volume of inbound requestor calls has dropped significantly since we started with MRO. Many of our requests can be fulfilled without scanning the paper chart because the MRO system can import electronic documents directly into the release workflow, such as previously scanned records or reports stored in our Clinical Information System. MRO has also been able to provide customized reporting and tracking features for our department.”Nancy Walborn, RHIA